NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 8000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform, combines unparalleled performance and memory capacity to deliver the world’s most powerful graphics card solution for professional workflows. Designers and artists can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, deep learning, and advanced shading to dramatically boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before.
The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 features 72 RT cores for real-time ray tracing and 576 Tensor Cores for AI enhanced workflows, resulting in over 130 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. With 48 GB of GDDR6 memory, scalable to 96 GB with NVIDIA NVLink™ technology, the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 is designed to work with the most memory intensive workloads like creating the most complex models, building massive architectural datasets, visualizing immense data science workloads, working with 8K movie content in real time, and speeding up high resolution final frame rendering. VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 redefines what’s possible.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance.
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory.
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 72 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering.
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals.
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 576 Tensor Cores power AI development and training.
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for “at the edge” deployment.
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling.
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR.
- Scales memory and performance for the largest visual computing workloads.
- Faster than PCIe-based solutions and offers flexible configurations.